All of the below trails are either in the immediate area or are worth the 2 hour or less drive to them.
- Hanna Park – Jacksonville Beach, FL. – The most established trail system in NE Florida, also the current longest system in Jax. Right on the beach, great place to take the family as it has beach, trails for every skill level and a kids park. [Map] [Trail Map]
<HANNA Trail Map, click or scan!
- Tillie K. Fowler Park – Jacksonville, FL. – A new-ish trail system on the west side of Jax, directly across from the main gate of NAS Jax on Roosevelt Blvd. Around 6-8 miles of trails if all are ridden. Work is being done to expand this system as it is the largest park in Jacksonville. [Website]
<North Trails Map, Click or Scan!
<South Trail Map, Click or Scan!
- Fort Clinch – Fernandina Beach, FL. – A fun fast, flowy trail 1 hour north of Jacksonville , also the site of an old fort. Has very clean facilities. [Map] [Website]
- Graham Swamp – Palm Coast, FL. – Super challenging 7 mile trail 1 hour south of Jacksonville, unbelievable rock gardens, climbs and different drops! [Map] [Website]
- San Felasco – Gainesville, FL. – True cross country trail system where you can really grind out the miles and some fairly difficult climbs (for Florida!). Rumor has it, because of its proximity and use of a few sinkholes, this has some of the largest elevation change in Florida. Very well maintained and marked. [Map] [Website]
- Santos – Ocala, FL. – The premiere trail system in Florida, and its a short 2 hours from Jax! Hundred plus miles of singletrack, extremely challenging advanced trails, unbelievable obstacles, pump track, bmx jump line, free ride area with insane drops, IMBA Epic Ride certified! Can connect to hundred + miles of trails. Camping, bike shop, facilities, this place has it all. [Website]
- Tom Brown (and surrounding trails Red Bug, Munson Hills) – Tallahassee, FL. – A ridiculous trail system, 15 miles of challenging, flowy, amazing single track. The infamous “Kudzilla” flow track, amazing obstacles (note, tree ride at end of Kudzilla!) and more! [Website]
- Suwannee Bike Association – Nice cross country trails here, good amount of miles.[Website]
- Mala Compra Trails -Across from Bings Landing on Google Maps, these trails are a great XC trail with an AMAZING Double Black Diamond area (Aka e Cloud Nine Area!) Ride with caution in Cloud Nine! [Website]
- Nocatee Trails-Behind the Ponte Vedra High School awaits amazing trails that are BRAND NEW. Approximately 3-4 miles so far, stay tuned or more!