SORBA: Jacksonville, FL Chapter
SORBA Jax is a chapter of IMBA/SORBA, the International Mountain Biking Association and the Southern Off Road Bicycle Association (who have merged). We actively promote safe cycling and maintain the trails in Jacksonville, Fl.
Formed in December 2010, this group of like minded individuals have made great strides in attaining city support and association support.
Look for more information in regards to Hanna Park, Tillie K Fowler and other trails in the Jacksonville area.
To be an organization that promotes fitness, community involvement and fun through off road biking activities for all skill levels.
To create fun, ride able trails in Northeast Florida that are easily accessible, environmentally sensitive and promote an active lifestyle that will give back to the community
- Improve Hanna Park trail system
- Unite all Duval mountain bikers
- Promote off road cycling in Jacksonville
- Promote an active/healthy lifestyle in Jacksonville
- Create community and race events
- Build new trails throughout Jacksonville
- Align the chapter with a local charity (PAL)
Join SORBA Jax
Become a member today
- >> Get involved
- >> Meet other riders
- >> Build & maintain the trails you love to ride
Your trails don't build themselves. Be an active part of the mountain bike community in Jacksonville. Provide input and feedback on improvements to your local trails. Give back to the trails that you love to ride.